Monday, March 9, 2009

take me out to the ball game


We all went to an Orioles spring training game on Sunday!
Jack really enjoyed his first baseball game and then he was so overwhelmed with excitement, he had to take a nap. Luckily we took pictures in the first 5 minutes we were there because that is pretty much the only time he was awake.

The weather was perfect and it made me wish we could go to more games but once the regular season starts, it is way too hot to sit at a stadium here in Miami. So, we have to enjoy Spring Training while we can.




1 comment:

C + T said...

That's Tim's team! He was sure he was the only fan. I'm hoping you've converted but I'll not hold my breath; Jack's outfit has given you away. Fakers. xo

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site