Friday, March 6, 2009

Yay!



I have to say how great it is to have Jenny here this week. Yesterday was one of Jack's more difficult days; refusing to nap, general fussiness, eating all the time and if she wasn't here to help me out, I would have been pulling my hair out by the time Chris came home from work. I have gotten used to Jack being so easy and happy all the time that when he has days like this it is much harder to deal and I start thinking what it is I am doing wrong. But of course, it is just Jack being a baby and within a day or two he will be back to normal.

This morning he is already back down for a nap at 8:30(and knock on wood has passed that critical 20-minute mark) so hopefully he will sleep for a while to make up for yesterday.

Thanks to Jenny, I even got a half hour off to run to the gym and while I was there, she and Jack made this video.
So cute!




jack n jenny from christina porter on Vimeo.


And here's a gratuitous Jack picture because I can't get enough. Can you?

1 comment:

howie said...

we enjoy the pics and the video's, even thou it takes for ever to download on our modem. jenn and jack were great too!!
pop-pop

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site