Thursday, October 16, 2008

not to be worn with mandals at any time


Now, I am all for people expressing themselves but this is something that I just cannot get on board with.


As a girl, I remember looking forward to being old enough to be allowed to wear pantyhose because it felt so grown up to do, but it didn't take long to realize how horribly uncomfortable the stuff is. I cannot imagine why anyone, man or woman, would be all excited about this but, to each his own I guess.

*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************
And for the record, Kumar will not be able to wear either until he is old enough to buy his own.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site