Wednesday, August 6, 2008

stats n stuff - 18 weeks edition!

**The doctor gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and said if I did not improve in 24 hours, I should fill it, but luckily I did not need to. I hate taking unnecessary medication, especially antibiotics, and even though he assured me this was a "Class B" drug and would pose no harm to Kumar, I still would rather not. Luckily I felt a bit better yesterday and much better today, so 'scrip in the garbage.

**As per the doctor's scale on Tuesday, I have so far gained 13 pounds.

**Today I did the weekly measurement of my belly and it has amazingly grown 2 1/2 inches in one week!

**I have still been able to hold back from buying anything for the baby even though today it was a very close call at Genius Jones. I could seriously go broke in one visit to that store but today I just browsed and got ideas for potential things to put in a registry but purchased nothing, even though this:

almost killed me.

Also this:


**I seriously have to get some new bras even though I just bought bigger ones 2 months ago. It is proving to be really difficult to find something comfortable yet supportive. Any suggestions? I went to Target, Loehmann's and Gap Body today and.....found one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**My belly button is getting shallower every day and it's kind of freaking me out. The good news is, it's easier to clean.


**According to most sources, 18 weeks is the beginning of the 5th month, even though that makes no sense mathematically, but I will gladly take it.
5 months!!! WHOO HOO!!

I found pictures I took at the end of June and one I took a few days ago and I think there is quite a difference in bump-age. Check it out:


No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site