Friday, June 11, 2010

16 and 17 months



Dear Jack,
I have been really really lax lately in posting about you and it is becoming so hard to keep up with all that is going on with you. You are a genuine little person now, with an incredibly open and happy personality and you're so much fun to be around! You love to make noises and create sound effects and mimick every sound you hear us make and you make me laugh all the time. You are learning sign language so quickly I have to start looking more things up to teach you. You can sign for milk, help, please, thank you, more and I'm trying to teach you how to sign mama and papa since you STILL refuse to say them to us, much to your amusement and our chagrin.

This past week we went to New Jersey and New York and saw your aunts, uncles, cousins and Grandparents Spuches. You also spent the whole week with your Papa and you guys had so much fun! I was working when we were in NY so every morning you would blow me kisses as you ate your bagel and I went to work while you and Papa went on adventures.





There's so many things I have forgotten the last couple of months and I promise I will write them down here when I remember and will write here more often so I don't forget things because you are changing and growning and becoming more and more amazing and sweet and funny and smart every single day and I want to bottle you up and keep you just the way you are right now but I also can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring because life with you just keeps getting better and better.

Love,
Your Mama




No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site