Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yum


Despite my constant requests to stop, Jack is getting older and more active (rolling around to get anywhere he wants oh my!) and on Monday, the pediatrician gave me the green light to start giving him cereal and vegetables. I give him cereal in the morning (cereal for breakfast! How original!) and he is starting to really warm up to it and actually ingested quite a bit of it this morning.

The veggies are another story though. I started with carrots and he really really did not like them so today we tried peas and apparently peas taste even worse than carrots. Hopefully we can find a vegetable this kid likes but for now we will stick with cereal. Jack is eating it up with 2 spoons!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site