Thursday, May 21, 2009

milestone

As I mentioned before, Jack has been rolling over from front to back for a month or so now, mostly because of his great hatred for being on his tummy. The last couple of weeks though, he has been staying on his tummy for longer periods of time and actually looks happy to be there, at least for a few minutes, as illustrated here:

************************************************************************************
The other day, I put Jack in his crib while I got things ready for his bath. He loves to lay there and look at the mobile and he usually squeals and laughs at it the whole time he's in there so my Mommy Radar went off when, after a minute or two, he was completely silent. I went into the room, unsure of why he was so quiet and found this:

Somehow he managed to turn on the Baby Einstein music and lights box AND flipped over onto his belly to get a better look at it. He was happily laying there looking at it for a good 10 minutes before I took him out to take a bath.
But he's never done it again.

3 comments:

elventryst said...

Yay! You're back in my reader. Think you're there to stay now?

bukirama said...

God, I hope so! We will see in the next few days if it's been long enough. I know it's so annoying to have to sign in all the time! How are you doing these days?

Jenn :) said...

is that his thumb!!!!???? haha im so excited

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site