Tuesday, March 24, 2009

duh




I have been really lazy about posting lately, relying on pictures instead of words because it is much faster to just post some photos than to actually sit down and type out all these crazy sentences.

I have been loving this phase that Jack is in right now because he is developing such a great little personality and I don't want to miss a thing. He laughs out loud now, he chortles, he grins to get my attention, he yells out in both happiness and frustration/anger. Sometimes he does all these things at once.

He is still not napping very much so I don't have a lot of free time until he goes to sleep at night and by then, the last thing I want to do is use my brain to string together words in coherent sentences. Hopefully the napping thing will improve at some point but until then, I still promise to post plenty of pictures because honestly, I know that's the only reason why you log on here every day anyway!

Silly Mommy really thinks people actually read the words that appear over my head. She's so cute.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site