Wednesday, February 11, 2009

awake

Things have been getting progressively easier to manage over the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure if Jack is getting a little bit easier or I am just learning how to deal with him a little better but either way, we are really doing great.

For example, today I got up, fed him, ate myself, went to the grocery store (where he slept 90% of the time and when he did wake up, just stretched and looked at me and smiled. Melts my heart every time) came home, fed him again, vacuumed while he napped in the swing, and he is still napping now.

Of course nothing is perfect and I am now continuing writing this some 4 hours later but we had a really great day and it is so nice to se him more and more alert every day.

See what I mean?




Also, he is learning to hold his pwn pacifier. (YAY!)

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site