Monday, December 8, 2008

a very miami weekend

On Saturday, we did some of this:

(Thank god for flattering angles)








And on Sunday, we did some of this:










There's nothing like December in Miami.

Also, if you will notice at the bottom of this page, Kumar's Countdown is on the LAST BABY! We have 28 days left until the big day and I'm afraid my luck with certain things is about to run out. I have been much more puffy all weekend and there is nothing I can do to help it except to lay on my left side with my feet up and drink a ton of water. That is really not making it easy to get anything done (or have any fun at all) so I guess I'm just going to be puffy for a while. We're in the homestretch and the end is in sight!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site