Wednesday, December 10, 2008

36 weeks (also! 26 days to go)

So I went to the OB today and everything is looking good. I mentioned that I was swelling a bit more the last few days and he said that kind of goes with the territory at this point and I should just try to stay off my feet as much as possible and drink a lot of water. Sounds like a plan.

This morning, while attempting to get dressed for this visit, I was feeling extraordinarily large-and-in-charge and all I could think of was, "I am officially Fat Elvis now." I am very close to growing out of the 2nd set of maternity clothes and at this point, there is no buying new ones, I am just wearing the same 3-4 outfits I have left, along with (the thing I said I would never wear in public, outside of walking the dog, because it would mean I have "given up") sweatpants.

I have given up.


It doesn't help that I ate Chipotle for dinner last night and followed that up with (oh yes I did)a short stop at Dunkin Donuts. Therefore, I am not disclosing my weight at this visit because I am hoping most of the gain was water weight and will know when I return a week from today. Yes, we are close indeed. I begin seeing the OB every week now.
So Close!


Please note- this is a maternity tank top and yes, it is screaming at the seams.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site