Wednesday, November 26, 2008

stuff n' stuff


Today I went to Babies R Us to look at their nursery furniture. Hopefully we will be able to go back on Sunday and order the furniture but the problem is, after the fiasco of earlier this week, I cannot decide which furniture I want now.There are different things available online that are not in the store and things in the store that I did not see online so we are going to have to prepare a bit for this before we go and just decide already because time is running out.

I did find a rocker/glider that I did not see online and I am hoping that we can get that this weekend as well. I took pictures for Chris to see it so here it is:



I like that it has a slipcover so it can be washed, because from what I hear, babies tend to be a tiny bit messy at times.

This was my view from that chair:



Looks comfy doesn't it?

I am going to be working the next two days so I am preparing all the food for Thanksgiving dinner today and getting the house in order for the weekend. Chris's mom is coming to spend the holiday and weekend with us so I am hoping my job is short and we can spend some time together as well as some awesome Thanksgiving food tomorrow and lots of leftovers the rest of the weekend. There is nothing I love more than Thanksgiving dinner. Now, I am off to make stuffing, with apples and walnuts. Pumpkin pie is in the oven. Now I just have to try to not eat it all tonight.

I probably won't post much this weekend so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site