Friday, November 21, 2008

33 weeks: 7 weeks to go? really?

So I am feeling much better than yesterday and am allowing myself to be happy and excited once again. Last night I was sitting on the couch and Kumar was moving around and it was nice to know what exactly was going on in there, based on where he was in the ultrasound.

He is actually in the exact oppoiste position than I thought he was, with his head and arms in the lower left quadrant and his butt to the right side of my belly button.

What I thought was his head pushing out was actually his butt (hopefully this is the last time I confuse those two things and let's just not mention that to him in the future OK? Thanks.) and what I thought were kicks to the bladder are actually punches. So now I know and it's fun to see the movements and have a better picture of what's really going on in there.

If only we could install a little window into our uterus(es?) (uteri?) so we can always see what is going on.

Till then, I have this:





No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site