Thursday, November 20, 2008

good news is a good thing

We went for our ultrasound this morning and everything went really well. They took all kinds of measurements and everything seems to be on schedule and Kumar is not small. The technician was nice enough to say that maybe I just have a small belly.

The crazy thing is that sometimes I feel like it does look small and then there are times when it feels so big I cannot stand it. (Like when I wear anything besides sweatpants and have the nerve to eat more than an apple) I guess that is normal to feel and there is nothing I can really do except try not to freak out, which is so much easier said than done some days. I just can't seem to convince myself that everything is going to turn out fine, no matter how many times the doctors tell me that everything looks normal and fine and great and whatever. I just keep waiting for the bad stuff to surface. Maybe I need to just chill out.

The estimate of his weight is 4 pounds 9 ounces which is a normal weight for 33 weeks and from what I read, he is going to put on 1/2 a pound a week from here on out, so that means if we go to term he will be around 8 pounds.
I just can't wait for him to get here so I can see him with my own eyes and then I will be able to relax and just be happy for gosh-sakes, will someone just slap me already? (gaaaahhh)

We got pictures that are semi-good and I will try to scan and upload them later.
Yay!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site