Tuesday, October 14, 2008

are we there yet?

Nobody told me that at 7 months I would already be so over this sleeping-while-pregnant-thing that I would gladly take the no-sleeping-with-a-new-baby-thing.

I am at the point now where my uterus (and cute baby inside) is heavy enough that when I roll over onto my back, I wake up not being able to breath, which was extremely disconcerting at first but now is just really annoying. Try as I might to wedge myself in between a hundred pillows, I still have to roll over a hundred or so times every night because my hips start hurting so bad, and the only position that feels the least bit comfortable after a while is on my back. I still put a pillow under my hips so I am not completely flat but I still wake up breathing really shallow and feeling like I am not getting enough air at all. So what do I do about this? Because I can't imagine going through this for 3 more months. And I am only going to get heavier because right now, Kumar only weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and I told him he is not allowed to come out until he is at least 8 (amended from 10 because, WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING??) so by the time I am ready to deliver I can't imagine how heavy my belly is going to be.


I woke up this morning with an achy back and hip and tonight my back is really kiling me and I put off walking the dog as long as I could because I just couldn't bear the thought of being pulled by him but I also can't bear the thought of not giving him the exercise he needs and deserves and to even imagine how much worse this is going to get is just too much and......

So any suggestions? Has anyone been through this and found something, some miracle, that totally helped? Because I am willing to do anything at this point.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site