Friday, October 24, 2008

75 days to go!

This Sunday is my baby shower in NJ!
My awesome sisters are throwing it for me and I am really excited to see my friends and family for the last time before I am a mother.

........I'm just going to sit here for a minute and let that sink in...............

Today I went through all my clothes and tried to put together enough outfits to wear for three days in NJ and one day in Atlanta.(I am flying to NJ tomorrow morning and then Monday night I am flying to ATL to work for a maternity magazine on Tuesday. Yay for more work!) The packing was not as much fun as you might think. See, I live in Miami where I still can wear Summer dresses and flip flops most days. This is the last time I will be going anywhere cold until I have this baby, so I just can't bring myself to buy cold-weather maternity clothes for one weekend so I had to get a little creative with what I already own.

Here's a bit of what I came up with:






And just for fun:
(not-so pregnant)

(totally and hugely pregnant)

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site