Friday, May 30, 2008

tired and hungry

The last few days have not been too horrible. Except today when I was starving in the afternoon and went to eat the second half of the sandwich I was saving and then dropped it on the floor. The floor that about 40,000 people had been walking on.

Then the last client showed up an hour and a half late and we had to stay an extra 40 minutes so by the time I got out, I was beyond starving and rushed to Hale & Hearty and had an awesome coconut chicken soup with bread and I sat there and ate it alone in the place like it was my first meal in weeks. And that's what it felt like.

So now I am sitting in my room, waiting for my burrito and then I am off to sleep again. This is going to be a tiring week but at least I am feeling quite well after the initial every-morning-forced-feeding until I feel not nauseous.

And tomorrow I am bringing extra food just in case something hits the floor. Because right now, having a full belly is priority #1.

It's the little things I tell you.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site