Monday, April 28, 2008

flowers n art n stuff




I have been a member of the
Fairchild Tropical Garden for 2 years now and today I decided to go there to see the Botero and Lichtenstein installation that has been there for - oh about 6 months now. Though it is less than a 30 minute drive from here, it just feels so far away and I never seem to get myself there.

Because of this, I decided that when my membership is up at the end of May, I will not renew it. I know that once I am no longer a member I will want to go all the time, but for now I only get there twice a year or so and it's just not worth the membership.

Anyway- it was a very hot day (yes- it's only April and in the shade it was still a decent temperature but in the sun it felt like 90-95 degrees) so I didn't really stay very long but I did get some good pictures, which I have posted on
my Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one always misses the missed thing.

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site