Saturday, December 31, 2011

roundup

It's amazing to me that only a year has gone by between this
and this


Jack is such a big kid now. The babiness is totally gone. Hes a walking talking comprehending little person and I love it. So many people ask me if I miss his babiness and sure I do sometimes, the snuggles, the cooing and the firsts: smiles, laughs, crawls, steps. But I love who he has become and who he is going to continue to be in the years to come.

He has friends now, not just kids of people Chris and I are friends with, but genuine friends who he asks about and lights up when he sees, especially Stella, who we can't help but call his girlfriend


And his cousin Lilly who he only gets to see every few months but he loves and asks about all the time

There's Lucy, his friend from school who we have playdates with at least once a week

There's also Tai who had to move away and won't be at school when they start back next week.


and Dylan, his only male friends because, well, Jack loves the ladies most of all...

Like his teachers May


and Ligia



There's so much to look forward to this year, starting with Jack's 3rd birthday which looks like it will be a week-long celebration and I promise, yes I PROMISE I will post pictures soon!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site