Wednesday, May 25, 2011

so sorry!

Well, first I wasn't posting due to lack of motivation and then I stopped posting because the power cord on my computer stopped working and I caouldn't upload pictures on here from my phone or ipad so....I know nobody is looking at this to hear the amusing things I have to say, they're here to see this:





The first picture by the way was the other morning when Jack and I were on our way to see a preschool. I can't believe it but we are most likely enrolling him in part-time preschool starting the end of August. Where did my little tiny baby go???

1 comment:

Jspuches@aol.com said...

Love the bathtub pool water!

Jack looks so happy and cute with his "swimmies." I'll bet he will be swimming soon. Getting to be such a big boy....school and swimming!

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site