Wednesday, March 17, 2010

behold

...the first poop on the potty!



I bought Jack a potty chair yesterday, after getting a book at the library entitled "Early Start Potty Training" and how most kids can be potty trained by 2 years old. Jack loved this potty from the second he saw it, and what's not to love? It's a green frog with big buggy eyes. It's The Awesome! It's.....MAGICAL!

Yesterday before bath time, I put him on the potty and read a book to him called "Sam's Potty" which he loves and makes me read over and over again. He sat for a bit and started to lok like he wanted to get up so I figured, "OK, tomorrow we will try again" and when I picked him up to put him in the tub, I saw that he had peed in the potty!
Excitement!
Applause!
Pictures!

Then this morning he had just finished breakfast and I saw him from across the room just kind of standing still and making little noises and I said, "Jack do you want to go sit on the potty?" as I ran over to him, picked him up and started taking his pants off as I walked into the bathroom. I put him on the potty and ran to get the book. I got half way through it and Chris walked into the room to see what was going on. We checked and ....
Excitement!
Applause! More pictures!

Yay Jack!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site