Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a kid'll eat ivy too. wouldn't you?



Lately, I find myself thinking of things in terms of "back when Jack was a baby". It's strange because I see him every day and how much he changes and how he is turning into a real live person, with his own personality and I have begun to think of him as more of a kid and less of a baby. See, this is a baby:

and this is a kid:




baby:

kid:


baby:

kid:

I can't believe he is almost 8 months old and will be a year before I blink and then he really won't be a baby anymore. This must be what women go through when they start to think that they want to have another baby because you really do begin to miss some of the baby things and I can see someone in my position wanting to do that all over again but..... I am very very happy with just my kid. For now.....

1 comment:

Jspuches@aol.com said...

Hi Jack,

Happy birthday to my 8 month old grandson! How I love to see you smile and laugh and be so happy, enjoying your wonderful life.

I love you.
Grandma

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site