Friday, July 24, 2009

5.5

Just wanted to jump on and say that Jack got weighed again this morning and he has gained 5 1/2 ounces in 2 weeks! I am so happy and excited that he is growing!

We may also be getting a tooth pretty soon. I thought I felt something hard on his bottom gum the last couple of days but the nurse today said she did not feel what I was feeling but that his gums look ready. I even had a dream last night that he woke up and just *poof* had a tooth! I can at least dream that it is that easy right?

I have been really busy the last week trying to get this house packed up. We are moving next Friday and I could not be happier about it but I don't expect I will be able to post much until then. Expect lots of updates and pictures once we are in though.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site