Thursday, June 4, 2009

my big adventure! (guest post by jack)

This weekend I took a ride on an airplane!


Mommy and Daddy took me to New York City!
I got to meet my Grandpa Spuches
And I got to see my Grandma Spuches again. I remember her because she was at the hospital when I was born.
My Daddy took me to some of the places where he used to play when he was a little boy
I even got to ride in a taxi!
I had to take a couple of naps. Luckily Mommy is very comfortable to nap on.
Then I took a bath in the big boy tub!
The next day, Mommy and Daddy took me to the place where they had their very first date. (They got all mushy over it.)
And also their first apartment together.
I also got to meet my Uncle Tim
And my other Uncle Tim (I let him wear my hat but I think it looks better on me)
And my Aunts and Cousins

And my Uncle Jack (he has a greeeeaaaat name)
Finally, it was time to go home. Daddy drove us to the airport.
So I took another nap
Then we took another airplane home. I got hungry on the way so I tried to eat Daddy's face.


That trip was really fun but it was nice to be home and put my jammies on and play with my toys again.

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site