Wednesday, March 4, 2009

and we're back

We've been having such a good time this week. Jenny came on Sunday night (just ahead of the big storm) and she has been such a great help with Jack and they are so cute together, and of course it is awesome to have a second set of hands around the house during the day.

I made my big return to the gym yesterday and it went much better than I thought it would. I am trying to take it slow but today I went back and did a little more and it actually felt really good just to be able to walk up the stairs two at a time and do the elliptical machine for 20 minutes without my back feeling like it was going to break in half and to stretch and do all that stuff and feel so....normal afterwards.

I have also been trying to pay more attention to Chewy now that I am not completely consumed with all things Jack all day long, and took him for 2 walks, just the two of us, and I know it meant a lot to him. I have not been taking as many pictures the last couple of days and I will try to do better with that but sometimes I have to step back and just be in the moment instead of trying to document every minute but I also know how happy I will be in the years to come that I have only let possibly 4 days go by these first 2 months of Jack's life without taking a picture of him.

And here are some of the best ones from today:




No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site