Sunday, December 28, 2008

8

This is our last Sunday at home just the two of us.

Chris's mom comes next weekend and a week from tomorrow, at 8AM, we will be leaving for the hospital to have our baby.

Whoa.


Chris and Chewy are at the park right now and I am supposed to be resting but can't until everything we bought at Target today is washed and put away. Sleep sacks, socks, bibs, burp cloths, pacifiers and little baskets to put them all in. I cannot rest until they are all in order. I will take pictures of the finished nursery when it is finished but I don't know when that will be. I always find something else we still need.

I think they call this nesting, but I call it exhausting.

I intended to photograph everything we do the next week to post here but then I forgot my camera when we went out so here we are at home:









No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site