Wednesday, November 12, 2008

update: 32 weeks (updated)

If you'll notice Kumar's countdown at the bottom of the page, we are now officially in our 8th month. That's the second-to-last baby on the baby countdown. That means we are getting really really close. This is getting a bit scary.

I feel a lot more prepared than I did a few weeks ago. Thanks to the generosity of so many people, the nursery is now filling up with goodies but there is still so much to do. I made a comprehensive list of things we have left to buy before the little bundle gets here and boy-howdy, it's not a short list. We are hoping to finally get the nursery painted this weekend and I found Zero-VOC paint at Home Depot so I may go get that tomorrow. It feels good to get things accomplished because this little guy is getting bigger and stronger all the time and he is gonna be here soon, whether we are ready or not.


Today I went for my 32-week checkup and so far, so good. We are going to get a ultrasound next week just to check on his growth but the doctor didn't think that there is anything to worry about, he just wants to check it out to be on the safe side because my fundal height is measuring slightly small. I'm excited to get another ultrasound but I wish we didn't have to wait 8 days to do it. This is just one of those things that I will not let myself worry about until there is something to worry about and now I have this week to just eat and take my vitamins and fatten the little guy up and give him all he needs to grow into a big strong boy.

Of course today I am looking at my belly and thinking maybe it does look a little small but, honestly, who am I kidding?




Please compare to a month ago. Yeah, I think he has grown. GROW BABY GROW!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site