Tuesday, July 15, 2008

hi! my name is...

I had a great weekend in NJ. It was exhausting for someone who is used to long naps almost every afternoon, but there was no time for that with a party every day and the fact that I did not sleep well Friday night did not help much. I had to get up at 6 to make my Saturday morning flight so I was really exhausted but I did get a little catnap in after I got there and I actually stayed up until midnight or so. BIG NIGHT for the pregnant girl!

Sunday, I got to have my Jersey Mike's that I have been craving for months and it was not a disappointment at all! I really wish someone would look into opening a franchise around here because I can honestly say I would eat it every single day for the next 6 months. I seriously crave it in a big way and I have to stop writing about it or it is going to make me very sad. Chris said that there is a pizza place a little ways away that makes subs that are "pretty good" and I may just have to check it out because it's better than nothing right? 

I put together a slideshow of some pictures from the weekend. For some reason I didn't take any on Saturday so these are all from Sunday. Please to enjoy:

Oh yeah! You forgot to remind me to tell you about the guy at the gas station!
So I was going back to my sister's house with Tommy, Jenny and Kevin when we stopped to get some gas. So we're sitting in the car and the guy comes over to fill us up when all of a sudden, Jenny noticed something peculiar about the guy. So she took a picture.

(click on photo to enlarge)

That's right! Kumar was pumping our gas.
Good job on the covert photography, Jen!

No comments:

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site