Thursday, February 5, 2015

19 weeks

Dear Juni, Today you are 19 weeks old. As you can already see, you are suffering terribly from second child syndrome. I posted here faithfully when your big brother was a baby and here we are at 19 weeks before you get your first Dear Juni letter. I am so sorry but I'm sure by the time you read this you will be used to this and hope you will forgive me and know that it doesn't mean I love you any less than your brother. You are such a joy in our lives and now at 19 weeks it feels like you've always been here. We are starting to get the sleeping thing down just this week and for that I am so grateful and I think you are happier for it too. At 19 weeks you are rolling around both ways, going up on your hands and knees with such determination to crawl it makes me grateful your muscles and coordination aren't as advanced as your desire because I'm just not ready for that yet but I know it's coming soon. You love your new jumparoo and activity chair you got for Christmas and yesterday you ate some bananas that I mashed up and gave to you. This is all going so quickly this time but I love every second of it and can't wait to see what comes next. Your absolute favorite thing is to laugh at your brother. He is your hero already and nothing makes me happier than to hear you laugh at his attempts to entertain you. You are both my heart and I love you so much. Love, Mama

1 comment:

Jspuches@aol.com said...

Hi Juni

So happy to watch you grow. You are advanced in so many ways - even rolling from side to side. And all that hair enough to spike!

I knew you would love your brother, Jack. He loves to make you laugh and you are adorable when you do.

Love,
Grandma

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site