Monday, August 22, 2011

school time!


Today was Jack's first day at preschool.



The first week they have parents come and stay with them and class is only 90 minutes, to get them used to things. Chris and I both went and met his teachers and his fellow classmates.Jack was a perfect gentleman, he shook the teachers hand and said "it's nice to meet you"


Then he played.


And played.




And had so much fun he didn't want to leave

Also there's a couple of videos I promise to post in the next day or 2. Promise!

1 comment:

Jspuches@aol.com said...

Jack, I knew you would love school! You are going to learn new things and meet new friends. I cannot wait to see you in your school uniform and to watch the videos Mama and Papa took of you on your first day. I love you.

Grandma

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site