Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy easter!

Sorry about the slow week but my computer's USB plug stopped working so I cannot upload photos anymore and have to use Chris's computer and then email pictures to myself. It's a real pain in the behind and until I figure out how to get it fixed without having to send my computer to Sony, it is going to be a little more difficult to post.

Anyway, Jack had a big week and got some new toys and a new seat. It's called a Bumbo and he loves it!



Yesterday we went to a friend's house and Jack took a one hour nap with people talking and kids screaming and never reacted to anything. At home, every little thing seems to wake him up even with the white noise and me tiptoeing around. From now on, I am turning on the radio extra loud and setting him up just like this:


He obviously enjoys it.

1 comment:

howie said...

Turn it up extra loud, he likes noise.
Pop-pop's tip for nap, till him he will need those naps when gets as old as pop-pop and as long as mom doe not tell him to stop napping he is free and clear. That is what pop-pop is doing now.
have a good nap Jack.
love Pop-Pop

Click here every day to help rescued animals!!

The Animal Rescue Site